Running a thriving GP practice is increasingly complex, but with the right financial support it can be a rewarding and fruitful undertaking. That’s where Moore Scarrott Healthcare comes in.
We work closely with your practice team to optimise your financial operation; identifying issues, trends and implementing improvements. Where possible we deal with the NHS bodies on your behalf, leaving you to focus on what you do best – running a clinically excellent, successful practice.
For a fixed annual fee, we offer a complete compliance service for GP practices that covers:
- Practice accounts in an easily digestible format showing your annual results and partners’ individual positions
- Full annual review of contract income to ensure that all payments due to the practice have been received and liaising with PCSE on these matters on your behalf
- Tax returns for all partners
- Personal expense claims for all partners
- Annual projections of drawings so partners know their monthly income and may budget accordingly
- A full service for potential new partners, including a free initial meeting to discuss their personal circumstances, buy in options, an assessment of their likely drawings, and other implications of partnership
- Issues relating to the NHS pension including annual Type 1 superannuation forms for partners, and liaising with PCSE on administrative matters
- VAT compliance issues for dispensing practices
In addition to the core compliance work we can offer additional services including (but not limited to):
- Property financing issues and advice on appropriate ways to hold the practice premises
- Advice on the structure and operation of your primary care network under various models and their implications
- Internal systems review to identify where you may be working more efficiently
- Outsourcing services where required such as book-keeping, payroll and HR
If you would like to see how your accounts would look in a Moore Scarrott Healthcare format, please contact us at email@example.com and we can provide you with this.
Sign up for our newsletter
Developed by our team of experts, the Moore Scarrott Healthcare newsletter keeps you informed with the latest news and insights impacting the financial landscape of the medical sector.